Friday, August 12, 2011

One Week Down

Well, it's been a week since I have begun all of this and I am happy to report that it was a very productive week. I have lost 6.4 pounds and I feel fantastic. I know there is a long way to go and I also know that as I lose more and more weight, it will become harder to shed the pounds but to see such quick results is always a good thing.

I am hoping that over the weekend I can continue my good habits and get to the 10 pound mark.

The one thing I have found interesting is that when you are counting calories, it is amazing how much food it takes to get to a 2,200 calorie/day diet when you are actually paying attention to what you eat. The last two days, I have actually had to eat more than I wanted to so I could get to my limit. It's amazing. I typically get home with still 1,500 calories to eat. That's a lot when you are eating healthy.

Well, tonight I am off to the gym. Yesterday my legs were feeling heavy and I only got 35 miutes (450 calories) in on the eliptical. Today, I am hoping for get back to the 50 minutes (600 calorie) range. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment